Saturday, August 8, 2009

Overflowing Basket of Flowers










As mentioned earlier we have recently moved into a new apt. so I thot of baking a cake to share with our new neighbors.This was my first attempt at Royal Icing Flowers, I enjoyed making these flowers.For the bird I have used colorflow technique. The handle is made out of Gumpaste .The tiny red flowers & the Lady bug are made out of homemade MMF.Overall I'm happy with the outcome.Hope u like it .Received this beautiful Thanku card from my New Neighbors who I gifted a block of the Basket Cake.This card was handmade by her daughter.It meant a lot to receive this.TFL

7 comments:

QIS said...

wow..so beautiful!!i like it..

Karen R Mendonca said...

Tx QIS

Dhanya Ganesh said...

It came out very nice Karen:).

Simi Tresa Antony said...

Hey ths is simply superbb..

admire ur patience and creativity:)

Karen R Mendonca said...

Tx Dhanya & Tresa.

Chetana Suvarna Ganatra said...

Too good karen...it looks very elegant.

Unknown said...

karo u making 1 masterpiece after another madam......love it